Once you graduate from your 101 class, you’ll enter our regular Tribe classes and continue to build upon the foundation of your fitness, where you will literally have the chance to change your life in ways that may seem impossible to you right now. Your coaches are right there with you and rest assured that no matter what level you are at right now, no matter what limitations you think you have, our program allows for a gradual build up of strength.
Details About Tribe Classes:
- Your Iron Tribe Classes are Taught by Certified Coaches
- 10 to 1 Athlete to Coach Ratio (So it’s like having a personal trainer at every class. Plus, you’ll have access to your coaches online or by appointment to answer your questions)
- Your Coach Will Help You Determine Where You Should be Based on Your Goals and Skills
- Your Workouts Change Daily and are Written by a Workout Development Team Lead by a Coach with a Masters Degree in Exercise Science
- You Will Use a Mix of Olympic Lifting, Body Weight Exercises and Cardio
- Safety and Technique are Emphasized Over Speed and Weight
You will no longer fear learning how to do back squats, deadlifts, or other exercises you may have thought were beyond your ability. Once you’ve mastered them, you’ll gain a sense of self-confidence you’ve rarely experienced, if ever.
What Does Getting Started Look Like?
- Come in to meet us and see the gym! When you walk through the door you will first notice your Iron Tribe gym doesn’t look like a normal big box gym. You will not spend time running on a boring treadmill counting the minutes or putting in revolutions on an elliptical machine…. No rows and rows of intimidating dumbbells and mirrors…. We are different. Your results will be different.
- Your goals are important! What do you really want to accomplish and why you haven’t been successful in the past? What do you want your health and fitness to look like? What is wellness to you? What do we need to know about you for you to be successful? You will learn all about us too and how we can help you meet those goals and find success.
- Enrolling in the next 101 introductory class is the final step. You will be with athletes just like you that are learning the Iron Tribe Redmond way for success!