It is ok if you have never tried anything like this before! You will learn everything you need to know in your 101 Introduction Class. This is your introduction to the movements for success!
Here’s the scoop on your 101 introduction class:
- Your Class is Taught by Certified Coaches
- 5 to 1 Athlete to Coach Ratio
- You Meet 3 Times Week for 4 Weeks
- Each Class Builds on the Other
- You Learn Fundamental Movements Progressively
- Coaches Modify Movements (Scaling) When Needed for You Just Like a Personal Trainer
- Workouts Increase in Intensity Slowly to get You Ready for Regular Classes
- You Learn Healthy Nutrition Information
Here is what Tribe Athletes said about their 101 introduction class experience
“101 was huge for me! I lost 10 pounds in that first month.” – Nick
“The 101 program is what convinced me to join. Learning the steps, detail by detail, just gave me peace of mind.” – Kate
“Without the 101 program, I would have failed. The program takes you where you are physically and slowly gets you better.” – Stan
What Does Getting Started Look Like?
- Come in to meet us and see the gym! When you walk through the door you will first notice your Iron Tribe gym doesn’t look like a normal big box gym. You will not spend time running on a boring treadmill counting the minutes or putting in revolutions on an elliptical machine…. No rows and rows of intimidating dumbbells and mirrors…. We are different. Your results will be different.
- Your goals are important! What do you really want to accomplish and why you haven’t been successful in the past? What do you want your health and fitness to look like? What is wellness to you? What do we need to know about you for you to be successful? You will learn all about us too and how we can help you meet those goals and find success.
- Enrolling in the next 101 introductory class is the final step. You will be with athletes just like you that are learning the Iron Tribe Redmond way for success!